GS Medical understands the importance of technical evolution within the spine and neurospine fields. As such, we continue to seek to provide a full complement of products to our surgeons and distributor partners. Our company is excited to feature several products listed below, offered through our unique partnership with Vivex. For more information on any product listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allogen™ is a multipurpose, frozen allograft derived from amniotic ﬂuid.
- Orthopedics – augment tendon, fasciae, ligament and capsule repair
- Neurosurgery – chronic neuritis and pain
- Spinal Surgery – facet inﬂammation
- General Surgery – augment tissue repair
Click HERE to contact a member of our sales team to acquire information about AlloGen™.
Cygnus™ is an amniotic tissue matrix with innate regenerative capability that may be used as a therapeutic graft in numerous clinical applications. Due to its fetal origin, the innate regenerative capability of the tissue supports healing without adhesion or scar formation.
- Cygnus™ is a maximum natural thickness graft derived from umbilical cord. Approximately 8x thicker than traditional amnion, Cygnus Max can be sutured and is easy to handle
- Cygnus™ requires no up-front preparation, and hydrates rapidly in the surgical site
- Cygnus™ is stored at room temperature with a 3-year shelf-life
Click HERE to contact a member of our sales team to acquire information about Cygnus™.
FenFlex™ is a fenestrated demineralized cortical graft that serves as a construct offering flexible support.
- Manufactured entirely from cortical bone
- Osteoconductive & Osteoinductive potential
- Lot by lot OI testing
- 100% demineralized
Click HERE to contact a member of our sales team to acquire information about FenFlex™.
DBM100™ Graft is a demineralized bone matrix putty derived from 100% allograft bone processed using a proprietary demineralization process.
- Osteoinductive – each lot is assayed
- Resists irrigation
- 100% bone – no additional carrier
Click HERE to contact a member of our sales team to acquire information about DBM100™.
DBM Plus™ is a DBM putty including cancellous bone chips, which may be used as a bone graft extender, a bone graft substitute, or a bone void filler in the skeletal System.
- Osteoinductive & Osteoconductive
- Excellent handling; Ready to use
- Biocompatible and Resorbable
- FDA Approved
Click HERE to contact a member of our sales team to acquire information about DBM Plus™.