[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]GS Medical offers a comprehensive benefits package for the people who work for and support the mission of GS Medical. As part of continuing to provide excellent customer service to our valued customers, we are seeking qualified individuals who fit the specifications detailed in the below job position. Please submit qualifications to email@example.com.
National 1099 Medical Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the attainment of company sales goals and profitability with customer base.
- Develop and solidify business relationships as appropriate to ensure company products are vital to customer business and revenue generating plans.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; track individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluate options; resolve internal priorities; recommend equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examine risks and potentials; estimate partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications – Education and Leadership Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, sciences or an equivalent combination of education and related business experience.
- 2 years of sales, marketing or business management experience in the spinal or neurospinal healthcare industry.
- Proven business analysis and judgment and the ability to proactively manage business revenue to meet objectives.
- Relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Outlook, CRM, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.